Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Redwood Forest

On Tuesday, March 11, we went to the Redwood forest. It was so nice and pretty!! There was a trail for people to hike,... but it was no hike! It was flat, way flat. But what ever these Californians want to think that that's a hike.. ha ha what ever! :). So Nessa, Nikki, Leslie and I walked around the forest. LaWyne had to stay home and work and Lindsay had to go to school to take a test that she has to pass to graduate.

That day turned out so pretty and warm. It was a good day to walk around. We saw many gray squirrels and I saw a red one no one else saw it. We climbed around the trees to take some pictures, we almost always jumped the fences. Then we got to the one tree where this guy, I forgot his his name, slept in. It was hollow inside and it was raining so he just climbed in and that's where he stayed.. it was way interesting!!
A tree bridge... lol I thought it was cool :)
This is the tree we climbed in, it was the size of the inside of our tepee!
We were climbing on the trees.Then saw this sign :) lol, but we still did it

1 comment:

Vyedka said...

Naughty!! But it does make a good picture with you guys up in the trees! I really LOVE that first picture of all three of you guys! It is soo cute. It looks like it was a really nice day to get out and climb trees!