Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Kendra!

Well I was inspired, by a great someone, to write about my favorite sister-in-law. Now I no your all thinking who's you're favorite sister-in-law? Why is she you're favorite sister-in-law? Well here is my favorite sister-in-law:

I no after seeing it is her you're thinking our you crazy!! The answer is yes, I have a problem with my brain and I'm slightly retarded. So maybe if I was sane and new what was going on in my brain I would change my mind and my favorite would be .... someone else... :)

Your thinking what qualities does she possibly have!

  • One- this sister-in-law is kind of insane.
  • Two- She's funny but retarded.
  • Three- She gave gave her son a black eye when he was younger. ;). (She really didn't)
  • Four- She exercises and then make is fun of you if are weak, some of us just like to lift 2 pounds and not more.
  • Five- the only reason I really like her is for her red hair.... that's the only great quality I can think of.

Now that I'm done saying her best qualities this is what I want to do to be just like her... I want to be a red head, skinny, and I guess I will want to lift 5 pounds to be stronger.., But really I will try to do the opposite of everything she is and does!!

Now when I heard that she was moving to Utah.. I was scared!! I mean yeah she's fun, but seeing her EVERYDAY oh man.. I'll go insane!! I think I will just hid in my room with some scissors, for my hair of course! :), and every time you see me I will have less and less hair! Well now that I think of that.. I would love that! Short hair!! LOVE IT!! but I still like long hair but it's hard for me to kept it looking nice unlike Vyedka. She keeps it way nice. but me.. not working for me!

Ha ha.. Kendra how do you like that!! I
posted this just for you! :)

3 comments:

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

har har har. You know I was just kidding. But, it's ok, I know how you idolize me. Don't run away from your feelings, Amanda! Come on, you have to be able to lift more than 2 pounds by now!

Vyedka said...

hahaha Manda you are a dork!

Erika and Kevin said...

That is hilarious! You guys make me laugh I love it!