Thats just a sum up of the story. It's really cool, and interesting... at least I think so. But the websit to the house tour I put on the title.. so click on it I think..... :) (I'm still learing if you can't tell) We went in the house to 110 rooms I believe, and then we walked around the outside of the house looking at all the little bulidings around the house. We also went in the basement. It was very cold and creepy. But it was overall way fun! I way liked it :)
This is were the servants would push her food into the dinning room

Nikki by the most expensive window in the house
This is the stairs to the ceiling
These are coal, and clingers from Sarah's time.They found them in the basement in the coal heater.
This is a shandaler in ball room. There was 12 candles but Sarahhad an obsesstion with 13 so she added one to it, it's the one in the
middle that is not straight and is leining to the side.

All the clocks were changed to 1:13, millitary time 13:13, in honor of her death.



1 comment:
Creepy!! Why would anyone have an obsession about such a creepy number! And that is so creepy she died at 13:13! You took great pictures of the house...except I wish the picture of the Window turned out better. I am excited to see you guys on Sunday!
Post a Comment