So I went to California, for all those who didn't know, and it was great!! My family here is just the nicest people ever!! Today is the second day we've been here. We arrived at 9:30 March 7. The plane ride was great, the seat belt light actually went off..(that's never happened when I'm in a plane) The house is a cute little one. four bedrooms, kitchen, family room and bathroom. We got Lindsay's room and she went into the office. It was way nice of her to do that and we were so grateful she did. Her room is awesome! Pictures EVERYWHERE!! Its cool. Oh and she has this one song oh my!!! I was so excited when I heard it. It was Basshunter - Bolten Anna in English!! ahhh so of course it is now on my ipod :)
Well, it's so much different here then Utah. It's SO green!! and so many types of trees in Utah they all look the same. Here there so different! Palm trees, Evergreen, Canape looking ones.. all different... In Lindsay's yard they grow three different fruit, lemons, oranges and tangelos, that's a mix between a tangerine and grape fruit. Haven't tried yet up i will!! :) Beach's are so nice! Pretty and blue. The water is freezing but it's way nice! I don't even have to wear a coat! Its hot here, I'm actually sweating... blah...
Today we went to Santa Cruz boardwalk. We went on four rides
, tsunami, giant dipper, haunted castle, a dragonfly one, they were loads of fun!! It was Nikki, Nessa, Me, Lindsay, Jon (Linds best friend) and then LeWyne came on the giant dipper with me cuz it was uneven. We went shopping after, we all got a shirt, and Nikki got flip flops.Then we went to a beach and then ate a nice lunch that Leslie got ready for us. Afterwards we walked down to a lighthouse that was a surfing museum. In it was a surf board that was attacked by a shark and oh boy was that ever so much fun!!! Jon and I walked over to the edge of the cliff the surfers jumped off to get in the water and talked. He is a really cool guy. We went to another beach after that and climbed on rocks and got our feet wet. Jon was taking awesome pictures with Lindsay's camera!! He is a great photographer and so is Linds! they are way good!! After that we came home and ate. I taught Leslie how to text. She can now do it! he he. she wanted to be those cool moms that knew how to text. lol she makes me laugh.
They are so nice to us. They took us to the store and said get what ever we want. of course me and nikki didnt know what we liked so only picked cearial. lol she got everthing else. She is a great cook too! wow shes fantasic!! and He is a lot like dad but WAY MORE PLAYFUL!! He likes to play games with us and do things like that. Hes a grate uncle and shes a great aunt! :)
Saturday, March 8, 2008
A whole new world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Those are really cool pictures! Very beautiful! Cool picture of that tree! What kind is it?? I am super jealous! Only 7 more days! Have fun! Did you go to church with them today??
That sounds awesome! Sounds like you guys are doing great! I am jealous! Did you get Jons number..haha Just kidden anyway have fun!
Post a Comment