
Hey guys! So I was inspired to write
today by a very special someone..
I decided to write about my guitar!
That is a great instrument! oh man. I can
play it pretty well. I have loads of songs I
can play.. well almost, I just need to practice
them.. I can play them but slowly.. it hasn't came nature yet. But it's so much fun!!Today was last guitar lesson. I was pretty sad it's so much fun going to Vyedka's and Steve's house. It's loads of fun. Plus Their kids love me and we have tons of fun! :)
today by a very special someone..
I decided to write about my guitar!
That is a great instrument! oh man. I can
play it pretty well. I have loads of songs I
can play.. well almost, I just need to practice
them.. I can play them but slowly.. it hasn't came nature yet. But it's so much fun!!Today was last guitar lesson. I was pretty sad it's so much fun going to Vyedka's and Steve's house. It's loads of fun. Plus Their kids love me and we have tons of fun! :)



2 comments:
woohoo! Yeah for guitar lessons. We are moving down at the end of June, unless the house sells sooner. I can't wait to get down there and you can play your guitar for me and the I will want to make out with you! HAHAHAHAHA!
It is sad that your lessons are done. Oakley is probably going to forget who you are because you aren't going to be coming over to our house every week anymore, sad. :(
Post a Comment