Thursday, June 12, 2008

A Day with Kishel



So yesterday Kishel and I hung out. It was fun. We went to Lagoon and took pictures! Since she works there we got them free and we got all the pictures we took on a CD. It was so much fun! But Kishel wishes she wore the net fishes things on her legs.. I wont argue. They're flippin whiter then crap! haha..

So after Lagoon we went to my house and played there for a while. We went to her house to see Alyssa, her little sister, cause she was there watching her little brother. Oh and Daylin was with us. Then we got swimsuits and got in her hot tub all four of us. It was way hot! We were all sitting out of it and even thought it was way cool it felt so nice! After like 30 min we went in and played Apples to Apples. I won :) I loved that game!

So we were talking to this guy.. on my phone.. and so we were asking him about the girls he dated and all and he was saying that he doesn't like dating and he just like the next stage.. making out, for all you people who didn't know that.. He said he was looking for a new girl right now. So me being me and hangout with Nikki and talking to Kendra a little TO MUCH. I said JOKINGLY I would be next.. yeah he didn't take it as a joke and asked if i wanted to meet him at his house or if I wanted him to pick him up..... I didn't know what to do! So I was like I'm kidding and he said there's alway some truth in what people say.. and he said he's thought about making out with me. Okay that freaked me out! he asked if I've ever thought about him like that and I said no.. He's not my type at all! So I said I thought of him as just a friend.. he stoped talking to me so I asked if he was mad..... Then he said he would feel better if I made out with him... I said no..... Okay why do I always get crappy guys that juat wanna make out!!?? Scott and now him!! Gall I hate my life! Boys suck! Except the one I like :P lol

2 comments:

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

I have never been so offended in my life. Don't you try to blame your whore train of thought on me. YOU are the trampy one. By the way, they are called FISHNETS, not net fishes things. I wish I was coming down with everyone. Please promise me that you will keep an eye on Joseph and the kids for me. I am a little freaked out about what's going to go on down there without any "Kendra" supervision!

Jessika and Josh said...

You are a whore and gay! This is why you always get freak guys that just want to make out and touch your boobies!