Friday, July 18, 2008

Random Stuff...

Okay so I know I ever post blogs unless someone special tells me too.. but for once the computers free and I'm bored. :) .. Anyways... I really don't know who reads my blogs.. but I know Kendra does. (she tells me on a regular basis 'why haven't you added a new blog' 'your blog is boring'.. stuff like that) But yeah so.. I'll start by saying I cut my hair. For all you who didn't know.. It's cut.. short...
<-- see like that.. short... very short..
but it's getting a little longer now. This picture I told right when I cut it... So it's like an inch longer now.. But this is the story summed up...
I was a at a work party. We decided to cut my hair in a faux. But after it was cut.. just the top was cut. I had a molet! it was sooooo gross!! so after two days of that I had Vyedka shave my hair, she did it with a size 8. So thats my story. .. I don't know how many of you know that I cut my hair when I'm bored, depressed, or angry, or other emotions. but I do. But now that my hair is all gone I have found a better way to deal with those things.. which is clean or read. At least that is what I have been doing so far. But I am proud to say that I don't think I will be cutting my hair off anymore! I am letting it grow and the only thing I will cut is my bangs.. but yeah. Just thought I would tell ya all that. :)
Also I am very proud of myself because i don't like anyone. I know that is so surprising but i really truly not thinking of boys anymore.. It's mainly Kendra I dream about *drooling*... But I am just thinking about school and work. I'm always working! and I talked to my supervisor who makes the schedules and I told her to give me as many days as possible. so yeah. I'm really excited for school to start too.. I'm going to push myself like crazy! I'm going to be studying all the time! I'm gong to be smart! ... so yeah..
I need to get ready for work now! but maybe I'll start getting on this more to post more things that don't need to be said but I'm trying to think of something lame to put... lol but yeah.

7 comments:

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

wow, you must really be in love with me. I can't say that I blame you. You are coming on the camping trip, right? We can share a sleeping bag - I am sure Joseph won't mind!

Amanda said...

haha oh yes your my favorite! I'm way in love! Of course oh good I'll have to go get some hot pajamas.. sexy stuff ;)

jsmbbaker said...

Ha ha ha, love Kendra's comment- but I look at your blog every time I get on, so you should post more for sure! And I like your hair, and I showed Jaran and he said he REALLY liked it! Which is weird cause he usually never has an oppinion so he must have REALLY liked it!

Daylin said...

i dont know what to say...

Anonymous said...

Amanda you are a FREAK!!!! You just fit in with the rest of us,

ya I should say that you don't have that much on here?

You need to be more like Shannon she is a blogging QUEEN...

Myka the awsome girl said...

Amanda u are funny!

Amanda said...

oh i will! Now that school has started I will become a blogging queen you just wait and see!!

Shannon you are going to be out beat!

Why thank you Myka.. I am quite the laughing type, which makes me funny. I mean who wouldn't laugh if I just started laughing all of a sudden!
My point exactly! :D