Thursday, January 22, 2009

LOST

AHHHH
Who is watching lost this season??
Cuz I need to talk to someone about it!
Vye, Steve are you two!?? can you watch it in Cananda?
But seriously I watched it alone yesterday- which is how I'm most likely going to do this season- and I just thought wow! lots of stuff are happening! and I wonder what the crap is going on on the Island! So people people tell me what you think!

4 comments:

Vyedka said...

Okay I am crying reading this!!! I can't watch it in canada! I went to ABC.com and they say only people in the United States can watch full length movies!!! ahhhhhhh So I need to see if canada has a website where they play each episode! I have only missed one episode though right?? Don't worry hopfully I will be able to figure out how to watch it so I can talk to you about it. Steve and I are SOOO still into LOST and I am so excited about this season. Especially because of the way last season ended! Is Ben going to find Penelope and kill her or is Desmond going to save her! And there are soo soo many more questions, why is Loch dead!! I just want to watch it so bad!!

Amanda said...

ahh!! that sucks!
No you missed two. 7-10.. but the first hour was a review about what happened.. but they said this season is answering questions! ahh.. Loch killed himself to save the island.. it starts out 3 yrs later and Desmond and Penelope are married.. or live together.. but it is so exciting! Lots of stuff happened and wow it was exciting!

Vyedka said...

ahhhh! I am missing it!! But I think I found a Canadian Channel that I can watch it online. It is called the A-Channel, so I tried watching one last night but it was having problems and wouldn't play! Ahhhhhh! So I am going to try again tonight when Steve gets home because I can't watch it without him! Hopefully I will be cought up by this weekend. I am glad you are still watching it. So we can have someone to talk to about it!

Amanda said...

Yes we will HAVE to talk about what happened! ahh