So I asked Matt Whittle, he pretty much is my best guy friend! I printed out a saying something like "It would be a gift if you went to the Christmas Dance with me." lol I know it's lame... then I rapped like 10 presents, and cut the saying up and put my letters on starburst and put those in the presents, lol he said he had so much fun opening them cuz it was like Christmas morning! So then the way he answered me was flipping amazing! He went to crispy creme and put the letters in the doughnuts! Me and Nikki found them! lol we just ate like two and ripped the filled ones because niether of us like filled! lol
We didn't go to the day date cuz he had a soccer game and I .... dont remember what I was doing.. lol but yeah, He said me and him will go out with 'our' friends and do something fun! which sounds exciting! lol
So my group was way fun! Hollie invited me to be in her group agian-she is such a great friend! just thought I would point that out! I had a black and white dress, which made matt excited he got a sweet new tie! lol. But We mainly hung out with Katie and her date Aarone. They were loads of fun! Hollie picked me up and we got Matt. We went to Tiffani's to eat stuff at... lol.. and played games.. turns out Matt has a horrible memory and can't remember that much about me! lol but then we drove to the dance with Katie and Aarone. We hung out with them the intire dance. Then Matt and I saw Tanner, which is one of the guys we're friends with, he had no group. The girl that asked him is obsessed with him! it was kinda creepy! lol like there day date was going to her family reunion! lol so he met the intire family at once! lol sounds fun! But he looked miserable! We felt bad for him! lol Oh and so during the dance Hollie she hit me in the face twice! lol the first a elbow in the nose second a fist in the nose! lol she felt so bad and each time i just laugh.. though it did hurt a little.. lol
So afterward we went to Hollies played around but Matt had to be home early cuz he's dad doesn't know me and was worried.. like Matt told me that he was so nervous I was going to show up in an immodest dress and Matt said he told him I wasn't like that and stuff.. lol it made me laugh. But Katie, Aarone and me went to Matts and hung out there for 30 min and went back to Hollies. We had fun there and played around, talked and stuff... and then Hollie took me home when she took her date Tyler home. So yeah.. it was so much fun!

This is my group... haha it was so much fun! I knew almost everyone in it! and no one was shy at all!
This is me and Tiff! She's one of my good friends
This would be Brock, Tiff, Katie, me and Aarone!
Didn't stina just do a great job on my hair!.. and she did my make up too..
Emily, Gavin, Tate, Spenser and me! I don't even remember why I did this! lol
This is Me and Matt my date. He is so much fun!
Katie and Aarone - these were the two Matt and I were with the entire time. They were so much fun!
me and Hollie! She is the greatest friend ever!
This would be a picture of my socks.. I had to where those shoes cuz Matt is a lot talker then me- plus the dress was long, but the shoes were SO cold! so I wore socks and I only slipped twice while dancing.. lol
yeah! he said YES lol
The yummy doughnuts we had! mum
..
This is what was on my porch! lol



4 comments:
It looks like you had A LOT of fun at the Christmas dance! How fun and exciting! Dances are super fun! And it looks like you had a really fun group, that is always nice! You asked him in a cute way! Those presents sound super cute! And how fun to get answered with Doughnuts! I would have eaten the filled ones for you! Those are my favorite!
You looked so beautiful! Where did you get that dress? It was super cute!
I love filled doughnuts, I live down the street next time call me and I will help you eat those :> You do look way cute! It is always fun to be in a group you feel comforatable in! That was only one dance for me...! Cute post! Thanks for finally updating us all on your dances and school life!
haha yea I know I'm good at updating things! lol sorry next time I will call people and ask if they would like some doughnuts! lol
Yes my group was so so so much fun! I didn't feel dumb at all at the dance!
I borrowed the dress from Hollie, it was her older sister dress. I did look great! that was all Stina's doing! lol
Nice to see you update your blog. You looked fabulous in your dance pictures. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment