Hey everyone! So my Halloween Dance is on Nov 1. I didn't know who to ask, so ...
Well you need to know this. During the summer when I would visit Jeremy at work Sharla, his secretary and Luke Kjar's sister, would tell me stuff like I should go out with her brother and I was going to marry her brother. His name is Danner..
Me Nikki and Melissa,my bestfriend, went to his house and when i got out of the car a car pulled into the drive way so I like had an anxiety attack and jumped in the car and said I wanted to go home. Well we ended up waiting for like 5 or 7 min until his sister opened the door. His room was a mess! It was pretty funny. But EVERYWHERE there were pictures of him at dances. So I felt really dumb! We carved 'Danner' into a pumpkin and put it in his room and covered his room with candy and white & green spider webs. I also put in black lights. ha ha It was a blast, but oh well Adam said I'll have lots of fun.
He just called me yesterday and left a message saying he would 'love to go to the dance with' me. :) lol. He sounded way nervous on the phone. He said 'um' and paused a lot. ha ha but he offered to drive! That made me happy cuz I didn't want to drive our crap cars, and since I almost got t-boned I would really not like to drive all that much. I called him back but he didn't anwser. so I left a message telling him what I knew about the dance.
But thats my story! So I'll post about how much fun it was and our pictures.. lol.. oh and what I'm thinking is tinkerbell and peterpan, but i'm peterpan and he's tinkerbell.. lol We'll see if me and Danner can't think of something even better! :) I think its going to be way fun!



1 comment:
Thats sounds so awesome amanda! You are going to have a blast! The Halloween dance was my favorite! Keep us posted on how it goes!
Post a Comment