Wednesday, September 10, 2008

High School as a Junior

Hey guys! So I'm bored and really don't want to do homework so I thought I would
post something on this... since some of you actually look at my blog...
So I don't know how many of you know what I'm taking in school but here's my list in order of class periods i have them-
  • History- which is okay, I mean lots more homework then I got last year since the ONLY thing we did was got pages to read.. but who does that?! :)
  • Medical Anatomy/Physiology- I like the class but holy cow there's lots of stuff to study! I'm not that great of a memorizer but I HAVE to be in this class! So I've really got to work on that skill.
  • AP Calculus- It's really fun. We don't have a seating chart in that class, but I always sit in the same spot. The other day I was texting my friend, Melissa, and I was telling her I really don't talk in that class, she told me there was two things I could do- throw myself into a conversation that is around me or talk to myself... sadly- FOR ONCE -I picked to talk to myself. Yesterday this kid sat by me who was talking to himself but he did more then just talk- he sang, did little hand things, and was like cheering to himself about geting problems right- but he was really cute so I thought it was funny... not werid :P
  • English Honors- It's fun but I'm not so great at english, as most of you SHOULD KNOW. I hope since we write sentences everyday and grammer stuff I'll become better.
  • Business Web Page Design- Now this, this is fun! We've just been doing random Web Sites but when I'm able to make my own it will be so dang cool!
  • Medical Anatomy/Physiology agian...
  • AP Psychology- Now if any of you make fun of this I will shoot you! Mom and Dad both rolled there eyes when they saw me doing homework for this class! But I find it really interesting! Well this class I really need to keep up in or I'll be behind! I finally.. I think.. caught up after missing on the 3rd!
  • Calculus Lab- This is just a math homework class. It fun, I sit by a girl named Kortny. She's way cool! So we help each other in that class.

Now I'm sure you're all wondering "Amanda I did not see seminary on that list. What is going on!? Why are you not taking seminary!?" I am taking Early Morning Seminary... So I carpool with Dad and Mom. So we leave the house at 5:45ish to take mom to work. So I get there around 6ish a little after.. It starts at 6:15. It's fun. but by 2nd period I'm ready to go home! So next year I'm going to fix some things! :)

But I'm doing well in school. I would tell you my grades... but some of my teachers have not yet updated my missing/absent assignments from when I was gone.. Anyways I've got at least 3 hrs of homework left so I'll being doing that now. Love you all lots!

7 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

That looks like a list full of fun classes! I LOVED my Website design class as well I love all my computer classes! They are all way fun, just make sure you are ALWAYS there! it is hard to make up when you are absent! I miss school! Enjoy it while you can!

The Baker Family - a red thread said...

I can't believe you said calculus is fun. Like scraping a cheese grater across your face is fun. What is up with the eye-rolling at psychology? That would be a really interesting class!

Vyedka said...

Wow Amanda you are better than I...there is NO WAY I could get up every Morning to go to seminary at 6:15 you are crazy!! How big is your class? And who is the teacher??

Amanda said...

I know! I am enjoying it! I'm sooking in all the school fun time I can.
I love scraping a cheese grater across my face! Thats what I thought! I find that class way interesting
It is hard! It was easier the first week of school but now I'm so tired and never want to get out of bed! There is two classes of 30 students, my teacher is Brother Tucker, the other is Brother Nelson.

Jessika and Josh said...

Nerd Alert!

Jessika and Josh said...

haha..jk, your crazy, but i luv ya, i guess..

Amanda said...

oh well thanx...