Okay Vye I told you I'd do this for you since you aint here :)
So here's the pictures so far!!
So here's the before and after pictures of our new wall in the front room!!
Is a dark color.
So as you see I painted the trim and the doors. I haven't done the front door yet just cuz there was a storm and so we couldn't really take off the front door.. See.. So that still needs to be done
We also sprayed the doorknobs. And hinges as well as the screws so its all going to be this dark brown color instead of brass..
The last picture is the trim.. its very white.. I thought it looked amazingly white!! So I thought I'd put the picture up!
It was a long day!! Erika and Stina came over and helped. Stina didn't leave until pretty much 830. But didn't finish the trim until 10. So it was a long day. But it looks very nice! Can't wait until its all done!! :)



3 comments:
Awesome Amanda! You guys did such a great job! It is looking so nice! But what a long, long day! Thanks for posting these pictures! I am excited to see what the carpet is going to look like!
Are you guys replacing the carpet??
Yay! I am excited to see it finished too! Here comes another long day tommorrow! Waaa Whoooo!
Post a Comment