So... I got asked to Prom today.. and I was so surprised and a little embarrassed. Soooooo here's the story:
After 7th period my friend Brain texted me and asked what I was doing.. Which I thought was a little weird because Kishel, his girlfriend, called me like two seconds before to asks where I was and I thought they were together. But me and Kishel went to her house to eat when Brain asked me if I was going to Prom.. I said No and asked why. But all he said was okay and what I had for eight period. .. Kishel told me the guys, in the group we hang out with, are going around asking a whole bunch of people. So I was like okay.. its a little weird they asked me cuz they should know. So then I went back to school and Brain asked if I was going to eight I told him I had seminary, and I couldn't miss. So I went to class and he texted me and asked who my teacher was and if he was cool.. which made me a little nervous..
About half way through class Sister Peterson, the secretary, came in and asked if I was here. Now she knows me very well because I'm in there talking to her all the time because of make up. So I knew she was just making sure she got the whole classes attention. I looked at her and she just smiled and said "Well Hi Amanda, I've got something for you"... So she comes in holding this bright orange poster. Oh my I was so nervous!! I immediately turned to face the front of the class, and it sure didn't help that I sat in the front of the class, I shrunk down in my seat and covered my face. She walks to me and sets the poster on my desk and pats my back. I didn't know what to do. First the whole class was staring at me and was smiling and laughing.. and going "awe" lol...
So there I am. the whole class looking at me, with this poster on my desk. I look at my teacher and start grabbing the bright orange poster. I was planning on stuffing it under my desk without even looking at it. I think my teacher noticed what I thought because he, Moutsous, walks over to my desk with this huge grin laughing. He snatches the poster from my hands and laughs "Amanda is looking at me like she doesn't know what to do, like she is just going to put this under he
r desk." I just laughed. He steps back, holds up the poster so everyone in class can see it. and tells me to read it. so i did.. in my head.. I got through the first sentence before he said "no! out loud!! " so i read it... It said "U-NO, you would be a LIFESAVER if a good LOOK!ing SWEATHART like you would go to prom with a BIG HUNK like me!! Don't worry I'll take EXTRA CARE of you " After I read it this kid next to me asked "is he really a big hunk?" I just started to laugh and I just hid my face, cuz I could feel it getting bright red!.. Moutsous said "Woah don't ask her that, she still needs to get over the shock of being asked. Let her take in one thing at a time"... So That's the story of me getting asked.. ha ha I was pretty excited and embarrassed as well.
So now I need to answer him.. Any awesome ideas??? I kinda want to say something on the lines of him embarrassing me and asking me in front of the class... But really Let me know asap!! I need to answer him soon. like by Saturday..



2 comments:
Haha that is hilarious!! Soo cute I LOVE it!! Kev and I were thinking maybe you should just do the same thing to him.. Make a poster and take it to him when he is in class like seminary! kev already has a good one in mind! Call us!!
I agree with Erika, you should answer him the way he asked you, and make sure his teacher makes him read it in front of his class Ü
Post a Comment