But the time i was down there i had lots of fun! I went to the pool quite a bit.. since there wasn't much else to do beacause i didn't have a car and dont really like to drive around. .
June 12-
I went to Wild Buffilo Wings with Matt Onkes, Matt Stowell, Jordan, Adam, and Nick. That was so much fun!.. ha ha lots of memeries there..
June 10-
There was also a tornado.. which it was kinda funny. Cuz earlier that day me and the kids (McKie, Brensen and Ansleigh) went to this park with Janene and her three kids (Talon, Tanley, Jaeda) and there were people from the ward there, all young moms. We started to talk about tornados and the lady was telling us we didn't need to worry about it that the tornado season was over.. Well that night Janene just shows up at the apartment and said there was a tornado warning.. that was the first time i've heard it. it sounds kinda wierd. But it was pretty calm then it went dark way fast and started to pour! We have the kids all in the tub .. i was standing outside on the paddio and watched the clouds because they were moving so fast! and the rain pouring down..
June 16-
But Janene had a pool party for Talon for his birthday and all the guys from AMP (which is the company everyone i hung out with works with) were there. They were playing water volleyball. I wanted to play but ended up not playing. I talked with Mandi instead.
June 20-
I went shopping at this way awesome jealrey store With Janene, Megan, and Amy. It was organized by color.. it was so amazing! So many things i wanted to get! and at that moment i way wished my ears were peirced so i could wear so many cute matching stuff! That night i went bolwing with Ryan, Mandi, Ben, Rob, and Mike. They are so much fun! .. i got 37.. They were laughin at me but would be happy for me when i would get one down! ha ha..
June 21 Sunday -
I played water volleyball with the guys. It was so much fun! Matt Onkes made fun of my volleyball skills.. he said 'i thought all girls were pro volleyball players' i just laughed cuz sometimes i'm good and sometime i really suck! ha ha.. but Jeff told him 'only girls above 5ft'.. ha ha (the water was 4ft dept.. so it was real high for me and i was on my tippy toes to make me look taller ha ha) But i played with them .. Justin Tribe showed up too, that was the first time i've seen him while down there. But afterwards I went to the singles ward with Jordan and Adam. They were so flippin funny!! I sat inbetween them in sacrament and by Jordan in Sunday school.. Ben and Rob showed up too. but rob went to a different class then us. But I was laughin the entire time because Jordan was goofin off but wow i had a blast! that night i went to Mandi's and played with volleyball with some other guys. Then went to there place and hung out with some guys, Jared, Ben, Jared, Adam, Tyler, I think i'm forgetting one name.. but then i walked to Mandi's and talked to her Jesse and Mandi and Ryan. Hung out with them until 1 in the morning.. It was fun
June 22-
So we got on the road.. We drove from Plano Texas to Billings Montana.. we stopped monday in Blackweel Oklahoma, tuesday in Denver Colorado, wednesday in Bryon Wyoming and then thursday went to the airport in Billings flew to Denver then Salt Lake.. Let me tell ya it was the longest trip ever!! 29 hours (in the car alone) then 7 flying.. longer then exspected cuz my plane was late and we had to sit in the plane for over an hour because of a lighting storm in Denver so we couldn't take off...
But i'm going to miss all the friends i made down there! all the people who looked out for me and really encluded me and took me out .. Janene & Ty, (I also went to the gym with Janene on Tue and Thursday at 6:20 in the morning it was pretty fun) Mandi & Ryan, Jesse, Amy (Justin Tribes fiance), Mira, Megan, Matt Onkes, Adam, Jordan, Matt Stowell, Nick (Those are the people i really talked to and hung out with a couple times.. The order is also important)



2 comments:
Hey thanks for posting. I am glad you had some really great friends that took care of you and that you could hang out with! Life long friends right! Love ya Amanda and Miss you! It was great seeing you last week!
yeah you posted! I am finally off work! It sounds like you met some really awesome people down there!
Post a Comment